clear - he / they - 29 - ENG · JPN · DEU
..bio ..digital creator from east coast australia. animation/game student at uni.
proudly queer, trans, and neurodivergent! environmentalist, science nerd.
just a weird lil creature that loves rain, my partners and my cats!my art is a reflection of identity, experience and emotion. inspirations include music, science, macabre, nostalgia, love and silliness :3..disclaimer..18+ warning for mature/dark themes. multifandom, multiship. anti censorship, anti harassment. my content is tagged + censored but please block if you're uncomfortable in any way!
hii! firstly thank you so much for considering me for your commission!! ♥please read and accept the terms of service before commissioning me, thanks!
commission waitlist and progress: trelloko-fi is my tip jar and tips are greatly appreciated!
will draw: pairings, OCs, nsfw, guro, dark themes, kemono, small animals, light mecha
won't draw: r18 minors, heavy mecha, hateful content, logos, real people
Please read these terms for commissioning me before using the form at the bottom of the page. ♥
Terms of Service
Reposting and Usage:
• You must obtain my permission before reposting any of my art (including as icons or headers etc.)
• If you do receive permission (such as a commissioned piece) proper credit must be included,
e.g. 'Credit to @fuure01' with a working link.
• Removing watermarks, modifying or copying/tracing my art is prohibited.
• TOS for my free linearts can be found here.
• If you see my art being reposted, you can request its removal on my behalf.
As the Artist:
• I reserve the right to post or not post my work. Private commissions are available for a surcharge.
• I reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason (full refund provided).
• I retain copyright over the commissioned artwork in perpetuity.
• I can use the commission how I wish (self-promotion, speedpaints etc).
• My art is constantly evolving, so there might be slight differences between the examples and the illustration you will receive.
• I'm mostly comfortable drawing humans. Beyond that, I'll do my best, but refunds for dissatisfaction will not be offered.
• I will not draw in the style of another artist.As the Customer:
• You may use the artwork for personal non-profit purposes if credit is included.
• You may not profit from the commission in any way. Commercial use (such as reselling, prints, or merchandise), is strictly prohibited.
Currently, commercial-use commissions are not available.
• You may not edit, trace, copy, or claim the commission as your own.
• You may not use the commission for AI or NFT under any circumstances.Payment Terms:
• All payments must be made through PayPal (or Ko-fi in specific circumstances).
• All payments are in USD.
• Full payment is required before starting work.
• If you cancel before I've started work, you are entitled to a full refund. If you cancel after I've started work, you may be entitled to a partial refund.
• Chargebacks are not permitted.
Violation of these terms will result in blacklisting.
Thank you for respecting these guidelines and helping maintain the integrity of my
HOW TO ORDER
1. Read my TOS and pricing, then use my Google form to commission me. I will be in touch using your provided contact method.
2. If accepted, I will invoice you via PayPal. After receiving full payment I will begin work.
3. The sketch will be sent for your approval + any changes. An optional lineart update is available where modest changes can also be made.
4. Expect around 1-4 weeks for your commission. Turnaround is based on availability and complexity, and subject to change. A priority slot is available for a surcharge. queue + waitlist
5. When your commission is done I will contact you again. Any mistakes will be corrected for free, and up to 3 minor preferential changes can be made upon request.
6. Enjoy your art! :3